Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:35:42 -0400
From:      adam <antadam@spymac.com>
To:        Dino Vliet <dino_vliet@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make fails on device iir on freebsd 4.10

I just took a quick glance at your file, but will this compile if you
uncomment iir???  You certainly have a lot of things included in your
config file.  Re-enabling some options will help you narrow down whether
or not the problem is in fact the iir being commented out or whether
something that depends on iir isn't commented out.  Sorry for the
jumbled wording, I haven't had my coffee yet.

Adam