Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 2000 00:31:44 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Nils Holland <nils@frozenfeelings.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CTM

Ok, having brought my 3.4-STABLE system up-to-date via CVSup, I thought
that it might be a good idea using CTM for keeping my system updated in
the future. *Unluckily* in the part of the Handbook where CTM is
explained, it does not say much of the lists that are available. Sending a
lists request to majordomo@freebsd.org tells me which CTM-lists are
available, but it does not really tell me what they're for.

So, in order to keep up-to-date with my FreeBSD-3.4-STABLE, would I
subscribe to ctm-cvs-cur or ctm-src-3? In CVSup I'm currently using
RELENG_3 and I'm getting src-all. I want to accomplish the same with CTM,
so which list do I need to subscribe to?

BTW: I'm sorry that I have posted so many questions in the last few days,
I hope it did not offend anybody. But when you move from Linux to FreeBSD,
you first notice that FreeBSD is different and then you notice that it's
much better and, after all, it's even easier to use... So, thanks to all
who have answered me so far!

Greetings,
Nils