Date:      30 Jun 2000 21:42:02 +0200
From:      Samuel Tardieu <sam@inf.enst.fr>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Ron Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: APM

>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org> writes:

Mike> Your BIOS may be lying.  Or perhaps Fujitsu count differently.
Mike> It's fairly harmless. 8) (My Dell box takes two batteries, and
Mike> claims two even when there's only one inserted.  Go figure...)

Or maybe the way FreeBSD count them is flawed, as my Compaq has also
one batteries and FreeBSD reports two, while Windows reports one.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam@inf.enst.fr