Date:      Mon, 19 May 2008 01:49:35 -0700
From:      "Garrett Cooper" <yanefbsd@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Now what would you expect this to print out?

Riddle for the day for folks that have source trees... what would you expect
this to print out (ask yourself the question and then execute the command)?

     find /usr/src -name Makefile -or -name '*.mk' -print

The expected output and what actual output differed in my mind, but maybe
somebody else can "shed some light" on the logic behind what happened [I
read through the find(1) code and can see why it does what it does, but I
still don't find the result useful].

Cheers,
-Garrett