Date:      Fri, 18 Sep 1998 10:19:49 -0400
From:      Mike Knoll <knollm@lafcol.lafayette.edu>
To:        Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: lkm/cd9660

I got it to compile without any -j options.

I was trying before to use -j4, and it failed on lkm/cd9660.
I discovered later no -j option will compile, but feared it was a change I
made in my HDD flags(I disabled 32bit and multiple sector stuff).
So, I tried to compile -j4 again to see if it was the flags, or the -j, and
it failed on lkm/ccd,

Mike