Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 1999 23:48:43 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org, committers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Webupdates turned off

Folks,

[ -doc and -committers, reply-to: me ]

FYI (and because I'll probably have restricted access to the 'net from
now until Sunday evening) I've now turned off the automatic web site
updates.  So the site will stay as is for the time being, and won't be
affected by the imminent surgery on doc/.

Any commits to the doc/ or www/ trees will not be reflected on the live
site until Monday at the earliest.  Normal service will be resumed as
soon as possible.

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>