Date:      Sat, 26 Dec 1998 22:28:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      jeff <jeff@cc602670-a.flrtn1.occa.home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        iratus@home.com
Subject:   Filesystems

Reply To: iratus@home.com

Hello all-I know this is going to sound like the dumb question
for the year but I need to create a file system on an old and now unused
dos partition-I have read the newfs man but it isn't much help-Would someone
point me in the right direction as to how to create a freebsd partition
and fit it in to my existing file system-I want to move /usr/home to it. I
have no problem reading and figuring stuff out but don't seem to be able
to find the right stuff to read. Thanks in advance for any pointers.
Jeff Phillips  iratus@home.com