Date:      Sat, 1 Dec 2001 14:05:39 -0500
From:      Tim Pierce <twp@unchi.org>
To:        jseger@FreeBSD.org, wfs@mail.ma.utexas.edu
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Building GCL on FreeBSD

Hi -

The FreeBSD port of GCL 2.3 contains the following note: "GCL
isn't compatible with the new signals."  Can anyone explain
what this means?  I wasn't able to find any discussion of the
issue on the Web or in the FreeBSD mailing list archives.

I'm attempting to port GCL 2.4 to FreeBSD, so any clarification
of this problem would be much appreciated.

--
Mr. Frumble's pickle car is green!
So is the spinach pouring from the spinach truck!