Date:      Fri, 14 Oct 2005 08:18:34 -0400
From:      T3chn0Phr34k <t3chn0phr34k@gmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Hardware Support (USB)

Hi, My name is WIlliam and I recently started a small foundation and
decided to install FreeBSD as main server the problem is when I try to
install my mouse, My mouse is a USB mouse, optical from the Gateway
house, well none of the drivers supports it I was wandering if its
posible to configure the kernel before starting the installation, and
how could I do this.
Thank you

My System: FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE
MOUSE: USB, Optical from Gateway

Please I really need help everything is stopped because of this
beacuse I do not want to install another Operating System as Main
Server.

Keep Up the good work. Great system you got there