Date:      Wed, 17 Jul 1996 07:20:04 -0700
From:      David Greenman <davidg@root.com>
To:        Heikki Suonsivu <hsu@clinet.fi>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vm work helps

>It seems that John Dyson and David Greenman also managed to kill bugs
>crashing and deadlocking my machines while fixing freefall problems.  I
                                                   ^^^^^^^^
   Actually, freefall has been quite stable...it's wcarchive I've been having
problems with, and now it appears that the problems were caused by defective
hardware all along...but hey, at least we fixed a bunch of bugs along the way
to discovering this. :-)

>have still had one panic but I have 7 days of uptime on our news server,
>which, sadly, is an all-time record for us running FreeBSD 2 on a full-feed
>news server.  I will see how it goes for couple of weeks more.

   ...I'm interested in hearing about the panic.

-DG

David Greenman