Date:      Thu, 30 May 2002 14:06:40 +0200
From:      "Bob Kersten" <bob_list@fellownet.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mail

Hi,

    I'm having troubles configuring sendmail the way I want to.
Somehow I have to make an entry in the 'virtusertable'-file for every
user I want to add, is that necessary? A local user can only receive
e-mail if it is listed in that file, otherwise it will be redirected
to me. And here's another question. I have recently bought a new
domain and I want it to do everything just the same as the current
domain. It points to the same ip-address as my current domain, but the
e-mail is'nt functioning. I want to be able to send mail to both my
domains, like bob@domain1.com and bob@domain2.com, but it only works
for my current domain. What do I need to change?

MVg,
 Bob.