Date:      Sat, 7 Sep 1996 11:23:28 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@luke.pmr.com>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   kern/1579: panic: ufs_unlock NOT LOCKED

>Number:         1579
>Category:       kern
>Synopsis:       panic: ufs_unlock NOT LOCKED
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Release:        FreeBSD 2.2-CURRENT i386
>Environment:

	2.2-current SUPed as of 9/6/96.  Note that this problem has been
	occuring for about two weeks through multiple SUPs and rebuilds.
	Unfortunately, I do not know the exact point in time at which it
	first occured.

ufs_unlock: unlocked inode: type VBLK, usecount 2, writecount 0, refcount 3,
        tag VT_UFS, ino 815, on dev 4, 8

panic: ufs_unlock NOT LOCKED

>How-To-Repeat:

	Unmounting any of the file systems on this machine results in the
	panic.  Shutting down (halt, reboot, etc) also causes the panic
	as the system attempts to unmount the file systems.