Date:      Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:23:04 -0600
From:      "Grant Cooper" <grant.cooper@nucleus.com>
To:        <freebsd@penguinpowered.org.uk>, "Viktor Lazlo" <viktorlazlo@telus.net>, "Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>, "Danny" <dannyho@bigpond.net.au>, "Balaji, Pavan" <pavan.balaji@intel.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: apache file

Thanks guys, I fixed the problem.

After re-installing Free-BSD and apache everything works now. I must have
messed something up with FreeBSD because I couldn't execute the httpd
daemon.

 I become enlightened tonight. I have come to the realization that running
windows os and the unix family are completely different and exciting both
ways. Windows - the blue screen of death and Unix.... I now understand why
the devil is the logo (laughing at me) I think I will hold off on buying
that domain name. :(