Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 11:31:48 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Trouble Ticket Tracking??

	Hi all.  I'm going to be needing to start a ticket tracking system here
soon so we can track all of the requests for changes to the IS cluster,
results, if it was resolved, repairs to computers, the networks, etc.  Our
network is getting big enough now that I need a pro-active way to track all
changes and updates to the network much better than my current system.

	Anyone got any good suggestions?
- The Raiden Knows

"Remember amateurs built the ark  -- professionals built the Titanic." -
Unknown

"Just when you think you have life figured out and all is going well, watch
your step, for you are about to fall." - Ancient Proverb