Date:      Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:40:24 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Trenyik Zsolt <trezso@sch.bme.hu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   hungarian keymap

hi, I've got a problem: I can't use spec.hungarian keys on the console,
only in pico, at login prompt, etc.

done this:

-I searched in the FAQ and maillist archive and handbook

-recompiled the kernel with this:
=2E..
device          atkbdc0 at isa? port IO_KBD
device          atkbd0  at atkbdc? irq 1 flags 0x1
options         ATKBD_DFLT_KEYMAP       # specify the built-in keymap
makeoptions     ATKBD_DFLT_KEYMAP=3D"hu.iso2.102keys"
=2E..

-edited /etc/rc.conf like
=2E..font8x8=3D"iso02-8x8"
font8x14=3D"iso02-8x14"
font8x16=3D"iso02-8x16"
keymap=3D"hu.iso2.102keys"
=2E..

The keymap is generally right,so all the characters are on their place,
but I can't get the spec. hungarian ones.

I really need your help, thanks, trezsi