Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:47:51 +0000
From:      Mike D <d01f1n@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw/natd problem

On Wednesday 12 December 2001 1:04 pm, Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote:

> If this blocking looks normal to you, FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE
> has the -log_ipfw_denied option in natd(8), which, by
> default (if not used), disables printing of these
> messages.

I have a config file for natd specified under natd_flags="-f /etc/natd.conf"
If I add the "log_ipfw_denied yes" will this work? I can't seem to find the
docs that mention correct syntax for config files that contain flags for ipfw
or natd.

Thank you very much for the advice by the way! (Kolosal'noe spasibo!)

Mike