Date:      Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:23:06 -0500
From:      Yanek Korff <yanek@cigital.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   stacksize - limited to 64M?

I'm not subscribed to questions, so if you could CC me, I'd appreciate it:

I've got a few 4.4-STABLE machines and one of the developers 'round here
wants to increase his stacksize beyond 64M, but "limit stacksize unlimited"
or anything greater than 64M doesn't work.  Unlimited is ignored, and "limit
stacksize 128M" outputs: limit: stacksize: Can't set limit.

login.conf looks like this for default:
default:\
 .. blah blah ..
        :stacksize=unlimited:\
 .. blah blah ..

I'm clearly missing something.  Any pointers/advice/docs would be much
appreciated.

-Yanek.