Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:19:42 -0400
From:      "Deepak Jain" <deepak@ai.net>
To:        "Denis Fournier" <denis.fournier@crc.ca>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 2.2.6

Go to FTP.FREEBSD.ORG and download a more-current FreeBSD release. Say
4.7-RELEASE. You'll be much happier and the included documentation
(including that on CVS) is much better.

The Handbook on the www.freebsd.org website also walks through the CVS
process on more modern FreeBSD versions.

Hope this helps,

Deepak Jain
AiNET