Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2002 19:22:33 -0800
From:      Eric =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Hedstr=F6m?= <erich@ucsd.edu>
To:        Tony Saign <tony@saign.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ThinkPad T20 Video problems...

Tony Saign wrote:
 > Can anyone help?
 >
 > IBM ThinkPad T20 Video Card is Savage IX-MV
 >
 > I've tried just about every combination I can find, without getting
 > the refresh correct.

Do you have the 1400x1050 screen? Following the advice of someone else
on this list I have a HorizSync of 30.0 - 70.0 and a VertRefresh of 50.0
- 90.0 in my XF86Config file for X4.1, and it works fine. I'll send you
the whole file if you like.

 > Also having difficulty getting the modem to work, can anyone point
 > me in the right direction?

Do you have the 3com one or the intel/xircom one? I believe the 3com one
has a Lucent chipset and thus might work with Watanabe-san's drivers at
http://www.geocities.com/wtnbkysh/ , but I haven't had the motivation to
try it.

Eric