Date:      Wed, 29 Apr 1998 20:09:48 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        John Kelly <jak@cetlink.net>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Correction for Caldera article

Once again: the original claim, based on something Linus said, is that
(all) Linux is growing linearly (no one said "nearly-flat") while
FreeBSD still grows exponentially.

It's also a fact that FreeBSD is now more popular than Slackware Linux.
The rest is mere speculation...(hopefully WC will now focus on more
FreeBSD related products? ;-).

	Pedro.