Date:      Mon, 10 Feb 2003 23:31:16 +0100 (CET)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To:        Fireel <Fireel@xxx.lt>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wine trouble

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Fireel wrote:
> I am using FreeBSD 5.0 Release and I have installed wine from ports. It
> is... i believe the 20030115 version.

Yeah -- it was tough enough getting this to compile on -CURRENT. :-(

> The wierd part is that I've changed nothing(well exepct several
> meaningless lines in the kernel).

Perhaps they were not meaningless?  Though it is well likely that you
triggered a bug in Wine; it really is still alpha quality (especially
on non-Linux platforms, I'm afraid).

The crash you are seeing really looks like either a mIRC bug (which only
triggers under Wine), or Wine bug.

Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry"   pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/