Date:      Thu, 12 Apr 2001 06:47:34 -0700
From:      "Jeremiah Gowdy" <jgowdy@home.com>
To:        "Rasputin" <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>, "Bzdik BSD" <bzdik@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Pornography as a pillar/cornerstone

> Please can we all stop foisting our
>
> "Christians can FOAD"
> and
> "Teenage girls should be fully clothed"
>
> extremeist attitiudes on each other, and get back to good
> old-fashioned daemon-worshipping?

"So many religious people feel they have a right to push
their views, morals, and beliefs on others.  I have one thing to say to
that.  FOAD."

I didn't say Christians.  I said many religious people.  This includes some
Christians, and not other Christians.  The specifier of my FOAD is the cited
behavior of pushing moral structure, and not the particular religion.

You misquoted me so I had to throw this out there.