Date:      Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:19:32 -0700
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.com>
To:        David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        Eric Wayte <ewayte@mail.ucf.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Applixware - November 1999?

quite well.......

Quoting David Kelly (dkelly@hiwaay.net)
On Subject: Re: Applixware - November 1999?
Date: Thu, Feb 11, 1999 at 08:34:11PM -0600

Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +403 413 1910	  Fax: +403 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)