Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:33:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rick K <biojavachicago@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unbeliveable!

A friend of mine helped me install. Ask around. Every
Linux group usually has a few BSD people in it. I have
always found people willing to help me get going in
Linux/BSD.

I still have to get X configured properly. Everything
looks like junk in Mozilla, like I didn't select
enough colors or something. But, at least I've gotten
started.