Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2001 13:22:24 -0500
From:      "Webmaster" <webmaster@readysetgambling.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Your Press Releases

Hello,
	Please forward this to your marketing department.

Ready Set Gambling is on the cutting edge of the internet gambling
industry, and as such, would like to keep our viewers on top of their game.

We would like to do this by offering them the latest industry press
releases. So as soon as you have a press release to offer, simply send it
to us, and we'll post it up right away to give you immediate exposure.

Please contact me with any questions you might have.

Thank you
Paige
Director of Operations
www.ReadySetGambling.com <-- check us out