Date:      Fri, 18 Sep 98 17:44:36 +0200
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        eivind@yes.no
Cc:        knollm@lafcol.lafayette.edu, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: lkm/cd9660

Hello,

can this considered as a recent regression ? I haven't a precise memory
of the times when I "buildworld"-ed -j 4 , but you can be sure there were
some such times during july an august (on 2.2.6 Stable, then 2.2.7
Stable).

Nevertheless, the mere existence of "make world" should fill all of us
with joy ;-).

	TfH

PS : eivind, do you know if it will be possible to upgrade from source
from 2.2.7-Stable to 3.0-Whatever (I imagine that the conversion to ELF
will make it somewhat **involved**)