Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:48:47 +0000
From:      "Ismaeil Fathi" <walidhf@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org

Dear:
I had formatted the c drive which includes Windows98 after installing Free
BSD, but after resetting up the Windows I couldn't get the chance to login
BSD since the starting message of (F1 DOS  F2 BSD ) had gone?!!
I installed your bootinst.exe and boot.bin without any good result ...what I
got is only three options(I think this depends on the number of
partitions..isn't it?)but the BSD is not logging on ...
How to solve it?
Please send your solution urgently..
Thank you
Ismail