Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 1996 13:15:02 -0500
From:      Network Coordinator <nc@ai.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   VNODE Pager Errors

Strange problem I am having ---  Every so often [every few hours] My 2.1.0 machine

crashes and reboots. The error is a "VNODE PAGER ERROR (probably hardware)"
"VNODE PAGER FAULT".

I replaced and upgraded the RAM on the motherboard thinking that could be the
problem, but it wasn't.

Specifically :

/kernel: vnode_pager_input: I/O read error
/kernel: vm_fault: pager input (probably hardware error, PID 287 failure.

It cycles through several PIDs, all apache WWW servers.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

-Jerry.