Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2001 03:12:02 +0800 (CST)
From:      eric <eric@dsns.csie.nctu.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   make using port question

Hi all,

  I'm newbie in FreeBSD , would you help me to solve these 2 questions ?

  First , I was installing mod_php4 using FreeBSD ports collection
  but after I typed "make" , there are some errors below :
  util.c:1621: est_char_table' undeclared (first use in this function)
  util.c:1621: _OS_ESCAPE_PATH' undeclared (first use in this function)
  util.c:1621: _OS_ESCAPE_PATH' undeclared (first use in this function)
  *** Error code 1

  Stop in /usr/ports/www/apache13/work/apache_1.3.14/src/main.
  *** Error code 1

  Stop in /usr/ports/www/apache13/work/apache_1.3.14/src.
  *** Error code 1

  Second, I was installing nessus using BSD ports collection
  and all of things have built up , but when I run :
   /usr/local/sbin/nessusd -D
  I get some error messages below :
   Illegal instruction (core dumped)

  Thank you for teaching.