Date:      Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:41:29 +0100
From:      "Remko Lodder" <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        "70uf33q Hu5541n" <topa_007@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Avinash Piare <avinash@piare.org>
Subject:   RE: [Freebsd-hackers] Re: FreeBSD 5.1 Installation probelms

Excuse me, that is what i ment, (the logical drives)
As said with Avinash, we could not access that as well,
and he used to program he replied with (will be posted to this list
when the admin approves :) ) to restore it's data. But perhaps that makes it
also able to modify it a little to make it accessible by freebsd
fdisk/disklabel (not sysinstall
i think, since i think it calles fdisk or disklabel).

Anyway i am not sure this will work and does the job, but perhaps you can
have a look at it,
Though i never had your problem, as said i just plugged in a little extra
harddrive (450mb was
my first and it worked perfect :) )

and i do know the l33t language, but i prefer the 'normal' language :)

please to meet you toufeeq
and success with your harddrive/freebsd and your test.

--

Kind regards,

Remko Lodder
Elvandar.org/DSINet.org