Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:47:18 +0100
From:      j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   gnucash and odd port behavior

I had some trouble building gnucash last night.  I should mention I recently
deleted my entire ports tree so I could start from scratch, and I used the
cvsup file to limit them to those that interest me.  Maybe this is what
caused my problem.  The port won't build.  First, D/Ling the package didn't
work, tellingg me I was denied access to the file on the freebsd server.
Then, when I tried a port instead of a package, the compile died.  I don't
have the error, but I can get it later tonight.  I thought maybe someone
would have some ideas first.

jcm
--
"That depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is." -President Bill Clinton

"I don't know what you mean by the word 'ask.'" -CEO Bill Gates