Date:      Thu, 08 Mar 2001 11:21:48 -0800
From:      Kurtis Smith <ksscendyn@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   I was wondering if Freebsd will run on the FIC-530+ MB with P133Mhz and  EDO ram (I was having problems with AMD chip in there)

Hi everyone!,

You have always helped me in the past and I am building another workhorse
out of
unormal peices this time.  I had some random reboots with 4.1 on the
FIC-503+ MB
with 64mbs of PC100mhz and a P133mhz.  However I tried taking out the ram and
the video card to change them.  But still same problem.  I changed HD still
same problem.

I was wondering if there is a known issues with this MB or not it does ahve
the VIA
chipset its not with me here I am at work.  But any info is great!

Thanks,

-Kurt