Date:      Fri, 6 Jan 2006 11:02:36 -0500
From:      "Michael P. Soulier" <msoulier@digitaltorque.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   nfs server

Hello,

I'm configuring nfsd on my freebsd box, and trying to mount from my
linux box. I keep getting permission denied on the linux side, and I'm
not sure why.

My local network is 192.168.1.0/24.

I've added this to /etc/exports.

/usr/local/www -network 192.168.1.0 -mask 255.255.255.0

My client from 192.168.1.3 is trying to mount /usr/local/www, and it's
getting permission denied from the nfs server, so I'm assuming that my
/etc/exports is somehow misconfigured.

Can anyone help me with this? I'm not used to BSD-style exports.

Thanks,
Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@digitaltorque.ca>