Date:      Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:14:05 -0400
From:      "Eric S. Raymond" <esr@snark.thyrsus.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Don Wilde <dwilde1@ibm.net>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: branding

Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@time.cdrom.com>:
> But this is ridiculous, Eric, since I've already informed you that
> SEVERAL FreeBSD vendors have exceeded the $1M run rate (among them,
> Walnut Creek CDROM) and yet that's still evidently not enough for you.

Once again: it most certainly *is* enough for me, as you would know if
you had actually read the products page and seen the entries for
Walnut Creek and others before popping off.

> Again, we'll talk about this publically at the OpenSource forum since
> raising this issue with you privately doesn't seem to be working.

Unless you enjoy publicly putting your foot in your mouth and chewing on
the tasty toenails, I'd recommend against it.
--

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action, according to our will, within limits
drawn around us by the equal rights of others."