Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:11:52 -0500
From:      Redmond Militante <r-militante@northwestern.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: php4 not working after apache reinstall

--ieNMXl1Fr3cevapt

sorry.  i did a little research and didn't have register_globals=3Doff in p=
hp.ini

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 11:00:11AM -0500, Redmond Militante expatiated with=
 great perspicuity:
> hi all
>=20
> i'm trying to move an apache setup to a new box.  old box was linux rh 7.=
1 apache 1.3.22 mod_php, new one is freebsd 4.6, apache 1.3.24, mod_php4.  =
after copying my php pages from backup - i find that they don't work.  most=
 are email sender apps, they all give me the same message - not a valid rec=
ipient address, when i type in a real address.  anyone have problems gettin=
g php4 to work after upgrading?
>=20
> thanks
> redmond =20