Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 1995 21:43:19 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        mark@grondar.za
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, ljo@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: XView-Config does not behave...

 * xview-config is a funny one. It has a dummy target "build:", which does
 * nothing. If you just try to make, with nothing extracted, nothing happens.
 * 'make configure' works. If I put a NO_BUILD in, in place of the 'build:',
 * make barfs almost immediately with something like
 * "touch:  ../xview-config/work/.build-done: no such file or directory."
 *
 * Could this be better fixed by sorting out NO_BUILD?

I'm not sure how these three things (xview-*) are supposed to work,
can someone investigate in more detail?  The original committer
(ljo@freebsd.org) hasn't replied to my queries for almost a week.

I'd do it myself, but I'm swamped now....

Satoshi