Date:      Wed, 7 Nov 2001 11:25:15 -0600
From:      "Jason Halbert" <jason@jason-n3xt.org>
To:        "Doug Reynolds" <mav@wastegate.net>, "Kenneth Wayne Culver" <culverk@wam.umd.edu>, "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        "Forrest Aldrich" <forrie@forrie.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ADSL with Verizon

I think the real problem here is that once a company gets so big they trip
over themselves.  I'm an engineer for a TV station, so I look at like this:
If a problem exists you fix it.

I get so tired of trouble tickets and tech. support that doesn't know how
anything works.  I think there is something wrong when the users know more
about how stuff works than the person supposed to be fixing it.  Hell, just
give me authorization to go into the CO and any where else and I'll fix it.

Oh well, what can one do?

----
Jason