Date:      Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:19:40
From:      "Micro Quest" <micro_quest@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DUAL CPU retention cage

<DIV>Hi there,</DIV>
<DIV>I ran across an article you did on a DUAL XEON motherboard you set up and got going.&nbsp; I am presently a student at SJSU in San Jose, and I am also now building one from a Gateway dual cpu board I am setting up.&nbsp; Everything is more or less elementary except for ONE thing...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>...I cannot find the CPU retention cage you mentioned that you got from TERRY HUGHES.&nbsp; I am looking for this EXACT item.&nbsp; Do you know where I can find one?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for your well-done article, and your care in doing your project.&nbsp; I am impressed.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best wishes,</DIV>
<DIV>Vince Wells</DIV>