Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:34:49 -0400
From:      degraz@sbohm.yi.org
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FTP and Apache conf's

This seems like it should be pretty simple, but I have looked for the apache conf and the conf file for my FTP server, and cannot find either.  I actually remember once seeing the apache one, and could probably find this, but I figured I'd ask about tha
 too, just in case, as I really cannot find the ftp conf file anywhere :)  Does it go by default settings, and I have to create my own?

Any help would be appreciated, you guys have already helped me out quite a bit with other issues.  To those of you who answered my e-mails, to which I did not reply, thank you.  My inbox has been flooded with e-mail and I don't usually get around to rep
ying..

Thanks,

travis troyer