Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 1998 14:30:06 -0800
From:      robot@pornmail.com
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Welcome to Pornmail! Reply to confirm!

***** YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS EMAIL TO START PORNMAIL ******

This  is your reply from  Pornmail.com!  You  must now  hit
REPLY on your email program to send  this message  back  to
us, and  let us know  we have your correct address.  Please
note that this is the ONLY  way to ensure your subscription
proceeds.  If  you send an  email to  us ANY  other way, it
will NOT get you subscribed to the mailing list.

        Pornmail.com! *FREE porn in your email!*

Note: due to a software glitch, this email may have been a
few days late.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

Note: this is not a spam email.  This email was sent to you
because your email was entered in on a website requesting
to be registered for the PornMail.com adult newsletter.  If
you did not request this email, please send a reply message
with the word "ban" in the subject field.  This will ensure
that you will *never* receive another email from us! :)