Date:       Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:00:54 -0400
From:      Kathleen Baillargeon <kbaillar@stclairc.on.ca>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   New User

--------------32FC090C146EC04B54C08A9B

Hi.  I am interested in starting BSD.  I do not know anything about UNIX
or BSD.  So, I am wondering what I should install.  I have only 12Mgs to
work with on this old computer and I don't know what files I should have
and which ones I can leave.
My e-mail address is katebaillargeon@hotmail.com.Any help you can give
me will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

--------------32FC090C146EC04B54C08A9B

Hi.&nbsp; I am interested in starting BSD.&nbsp; I do not know anything
about UNIX or BSD.&nbsp; So, I am wondering what I should install.&nbsp;
I have only 12Mgs to work with on this old computer and I don't know what
files I should have and which ones I can leave.
help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.&nbsp; Thanks.</font></html>