Date:      Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:15:32 -0400
From:      "Elliott Perrin" <eperrin@bigorbit.com>
To:        "Peter Kok" <cckok00@hotmail.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: web server question

Check your apache error log and your apache.conf or httpd.conf file (whichever one you
have for the apache configuration)

It also depends on how you built apache, which modules you included. For example there are
some modules (example and mmap_static are two as I recall) that are experimental and can
make your machine do some funky things. You can check which modules are DSO's by looking
in your configuration file, and you can check for static modules by running the httpd (or
apache, again depending on your build) binary with the -l flag.

eg /usr/local/bin/httpd -l

Also make sure that your virtual hosts are properly setup if you have any.

Cheers,
~e
eperrin@bigorbit.com