Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 1998 14:46:09 +0200
From:      Johann Visagie <wjv@cityip.co.za>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

On Fri, 12 Jun 1998 at 13:10 SAT, Evren Yurtesen wrote:

> I want to limit ftp users by domain...
> I mean I just want my users to be able to use my ftp server...
> the same for telnet accounts, I do not want other people
> to connect to my machine thru telnet from another domain...
> how may I do this?

Suggestions:

* Install the tcp_wrappers port (under subsection Security).

* Which ftpd are you using?  You might want to install a more powerful and
  configurable FTP server, like wu-ftpd.

* If you require even more security, look at ipfw(8).

-- V

Johann Visagie | Email: wjv@CityIP.co.za | Tel: +27 21 419-7878