Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:37:32 -0500
From:      Michael Urban <murban@tznet.com>
To:        Kathleen Baillargeon <kbaillar@stclairc.on.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New User

Well, unfortunately you are not going to be able to install even a
minimal installation in 12mb of hard disk space. A more realistic
minimum is 200mb, although I do know it is possible to get by with
less if you are very careful about what you choose to install.

Also, what type of computer is this? You will need at least a 386
to run FreeBSD. Realistically, to get any real work done, you will
probably want a 486 minimum.