Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 12:45:30 -0500
From:      "Waite, Michael" <Michael.Waite@compaq.com>
To:        "'mjacob@feral.com'" <mjacob@feral.com>, Tom <bifrost@minions.com>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: who wants to alpha test a Legato NetWorker client under FreeB SD?

Well I am currently running Legato's Networker to back up certain pieces of
my little testdrive program http://www.testdrive.compaq.com of which I now
have three FreeBSD boxes running on Alphas, of three different hardware
types.

I can certainly kick it's tires but I am crushed right now having added more
than 4000 UIDs since midnight courtesy of my fiends at slashdot.

-----Mike