Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:27:33 -0700
From:      Kathy Rodgers <krodgers@rst.inri.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Research Paper

Hello,
I attend Northern Virginia Community College in Manassas Virginia.
I am doing a research paper on the FreeBDS Operating System structure.  I
have been searching the multiple links for documentation and articles of
all types relating to the following OS functions:
process contro
threads
memory management
virtual memory
scheduling
file management
input/output
security

Is there anywhere I can get descriptions of these OS functions to include
in my term paper?
thank you,
Kathy Rodgers