Date:      Sun, 28 Jul 2002 04:29:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      robert Backhaus <robbakfreebsd@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        Justin Jones <blackcrow12885@attbi.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: write failed, file system full

--- Justin Jones <blackcrow12885@attbi.com> wrote:
> I cant seem to get anything to run anymore, after I
> ran make install for
> cvsup and accidentally did a control-c, I cant make
> deinstall it, nor will
> it install again using make NO_CHECKSUM=yes. I am
> completely lost, I don't
> know what to do from here, and I cant seem to figure
> out what I have/don't
> have ports wise on my system, nor can i figure out
> how to remove anything
> to make it work, can someone PLEASE help me, I'm
> desperate!

Ther's not many people following it at this hour, so i
will give you my .02

First, have you done a make clean? this will clear up
any half-compiled mess in your ports. Just run it like
you would a make, or make install

If you are serious about the file system full tag,
could you give us an output of df? type df at a
command prompt)

=====
The opinions espressed herein are not the opinions of the writers employee.
They are not the opionion of the writers family, freinds, customers or any
organisation that he may be involved in.
They are not necessarily the opinions of the writer.