Date:      Wed, 16 May 2001 20:36:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        "Brian F. Feldman" <green@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@rush.net>, freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Upgrading u_short cr_ref to u_int cr_ref in ucred on -stable

:> >     This will occur tonight.
:>
:> Go for it.
:
:Did you want to introduce xucred at the same time?
:
:--
: Brian Fundakowski Feldman           \  FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!  /

    I've got too much on my plate at the moment, but I will throw in
    MFCing changing the crhold() #define to be a real procedure, and
    a little later I will throw an overflow check and panic into -current
    (and -stable in 3 days) as per Terry's suggestion.

						-Matt