Date:      Sun, 7 Jul 2002 21:08:54 +0200
From:      "Patrick O'Reilly" <bsd@perimeter.co.za>
To:        Andy Farkas <andyf@speednet.com.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: TX underrun

On Sunday 07 July 2002 03:44, Andy Farkas wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Jul 2002, Patrick O'Reilly wrote:
> > ---
> > dc0: TX underrun -- increasing TX threshold
> > ---
>
> man 4 dc

D'oh - I had the misconception that this might be a more generic error,=20
and did not think to man dc.  Thanks Andy!

Having read the man page it would appear to be a warning of a condition=20
which can be dynamically corrected, s I shan't lose any more sleep=20
about it. :)

--=20
Regards,
Patrick O'Reilly.