Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:46:13 -0500
From:      Michael Urban <murban@tznet.com>
To:        Kathy Rodgers <krodgers@rst.inri.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Research Paper

You might wish to pick up a copy of the book "The Design and
Implementation of the 4.4BSD Operating System". Although I have never
read this book myself, I have heard it is somewhat of an authority on
BSD internals. The book ain't cheap, but I have heard it is really
good.

Any comments from people who do have this book?